Fujimori arrested on Chile visit
Hurk
2005-11-07 11:47:20 UTC
Fujimori arrested on Chile visit
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4413176.stm

Thanks God almighty !!! he is ARRESTED at last !!!
Dr. bitter anko
2005-11-08 05:07:04 UTC
Post by Hurk
Fujimori arrested on Chile visit
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4413176.stm
Thanks God almighty !!! he is ARRESTED at last !!!
Mr. Fujimori is innocent. It's a conspiracy of the dirty whites in S.
America and CIA, FBI of the white supremacists in the US that try to
ruin the colored's regime in Peru, to keep the dirty benefits and
concessions of the whites there. Really coward and dirty as usual
whites like Vernon North or Jim Walsh.
Vernon North
2005-11-08 06:41:25 UTC
Post by Dr. bitter anko
Post by Hurk
Fujimori arrested on Chile visit
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4413176.stm
Thanks God almighty !!! he is ARRESTED at last !!!
Mr. Fujimori is innocent. It's a conspiracy of the dirty whites in S.
America and CIA, FBI of the white supremacists in the US that try to
ruin the colored's regime in Peru, to keep the dirty benefits and
concessions of the whites there. Really coward and dirty as usual
whites like Vernon North or Jim Walsh.
Bwaahaaahaahaahaaaa!

Tell us why Fujimori is innocent. It couldn't possibly be because he's
Japanese, could it?

Kaz, you are sooooo transparent!

Verno
Dr. bitter anko
2005-11-08 11:35:15 UTC
Post by Vernon North
Post by Dr. bitter anko
Post by Hurk
Fujimori arrested on Chile visit
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4413176.stm
Thanks God almighty !!! he is ARRESTED at last !!!
Mr. Fujimori is innocent. It's a conspiracy of the dirty whites in S.
America and CIA, FBI of the white supremacists in the US that try to
ruin the colored's regime in Peru, to keep the dirty benefits and
concessions of the whites there. Really coward and dirty as usual
whites like Vernon North or Jim Walsh.
Bwaahaaahaahaahaaaa!
Tell us why Fujimori is innocent. It couldn't possibly be because he's
Japanese, could it?
Kaz, you are sooooo transparent!
Verno
Self-centered moron, how do you know he is guilty? Did you witness what
he did? He's guilty because he is Japanese?
Vernon North
2005-11-08 17:49:41 UTC
Post by Dr. bitter anko
Post by Vernon North
Hurk =3DE3=3D81=3DAE=3DE3=3D83=3DA1=3DE3=3D83=3D83=3DE3=3D82=3DBB=3DE3=
Post by Hurk
Fujimori arrested on Chile visit
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4413176.stm
Thanks God almighty !!! he is ARRESTED at last !!!
Mr. Fujimori is innocent. It's a conspiracy of the dirty whites in S.
America and CIA, FBI of the white supremacists in the US that try to
ruin the colored's regime in Peru, to keep the dirty benefits and
concessions of the whites there. Really coward and dirty as usual
whites like Vernon North or Jim Walsh.
Bwaahaaahaahaahaaaa!
Tell us why Fujimori is innocent. It couldn't possibly be because he's
Japanese, could it?
Kaz, you are sooooo transparent!
Verno
Self-centered moron, how do you know he is guilty? Did you witness what
he did? He's guilty because he is Japanese?
So, you say he's innocent, but you offer nothing as evidence.

http://www.hrw.org/backgrounder/americas/peru-qna-1030.htm

Here's a summary of the charges in Peru. What do YOU have to offer as
evidence that these charges are bogus, and that the reason he's been
charges is that he's Japanese?

Verno
--
Clue: It's time to cut and run again, Kaz. You have nothing but your
stupid, moronic, racist bullshit to offer.
Dr. bitter anko
2005-11-09 01:44:37 UTC
Post by Vernon North
Post by Hurk
[...]
You dirty jap-hater is desperate for cooking up the charges, but
Japanese ministry of foreign affairs officially rejected those alleged
charges due to "no evidence". I'm Japanese citizen and I trust the
Japanese government than the Peru government filled with corruptions.
Vernon North
2005-11-09 03:37:40 UTC
Post by Vernon North
Vernon North =3DE3=3D81=3DAE=3DE3=3D83=3DA1=3DE3=3D83=3D83=3DE3=3D82=3D=
Post by Vernon North
Hurk =3D3DE3=3D3D81=3D3DAE=3D3DE3=3D3D83=3D3DA1=3D3DE3=3D3D83=3D3D8=
3=3D3DE3=3D3D82=3D3DBB=3D3DE3=3D
Post by Vernon North
Post by Vernon North
Post by Hurk
Fujimori arrested on Chile visit
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4413176.stm
Thanks God almighty !!! he is ARRESTED at last !!!
Mr. Fujimori is innocent. It's a conspiracy of the dirty whites in =
S=2E
Post by Vernon North
Post by Vernon North
Japanese, could it?
Kaz, you are sooooo transparent!
Verno
Self-centered moron, how do you know he is guilty? Did you witness what
he did? He's guilty because he is Japanese?
So, you say he's innocent, but you offer nothing as evidence.
http://www.hrw.org/backgrounder/americas/peru-qna-1030.htm
Here's a summary of the charges in Peru. What do YOU have to offer as
evidence that these charges are bogus, and that the reason he's been
charges is that he's Japanese?
Verno
--
Clue: It's time to cut and run again, Kaz. You have nothing but your
stupid, moronic, racist bullshit to offer.
You dirty jap-hater is desperate for cooking up the charges,
1. I'm no "jap-hater". I simply detest lying racist assholes like you.
And you've lied again. I showered this morning.

2. Desperate for cooking up charges? I didn't cook up any charges. I
simply posted a link to charges that have been laid against Fujimori in
Peru. And I see you have no evidence to offer in support of your claim
that the charges against Fujimori are bogus.
but
Japanese ministry of foreign affairs officially rejected those alleged
charges due to "no evidence".
Bullshit. Japan wouldn't extradite him, but not because Japanese
officials claimed there was no evidence. It is because Japanese law
prohibits the extradition of Japanese nationals. Moreover, Japan and
Peru do not have an extradition treaty.

Why do you always lie? Are you a pathological liar?

Also see this:
---------------------------------------
"Tuesday, November 8, 2005 at 14:17 JST
TOKYO — Japan on Tuesday called on the Chilean government to give fair
treatment to former Peruvian President Alberto Fujimori who was arrested
by Chilean police early Monday soon after arriving in Chile from Japan
on a surprise visit.

The Japanese government made the request through the Japanese Embassy in
Chile, seeking fair treatment for Fujimori in accordance with Chilean
law and based on the fact that Fujimori holds Japanese citizenship."

I notice the Japanese government didn't say anything about a lack of
evidence, innocence, or anything else. Why do you think that is?
I'm Japanese citizen
Lucky you! That means the Japanese government won't extradite you for
the hate crimes you commit with your racist and misanthropic posts.
and I trust the
Japanese government than the Peru government filled with corruptions.
But it was "honest" when Fujimori was President, right?

BWAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!

Verno
Dr. bitter anko
2005-11-09 16:18:05 UTC
Post by Vernon North
Post by Vernon North
Post by Vernon North
[...]
Yes, you are. Liar.
Post by Vernon North
2. Desperate for cooking up charges? I didn't cook up any charges. I
Yes, you do.
Post by Vernon North
simply posted a link to charges that have been laid against Fujimori in
Peru. And I see you have no evidence to offer in support of your claim
that the charges against Fujimori are bogus.
but
Japanese ministry of foreign affairs officially rejected those alleged
charges due to "no evidence".
Bullshit. Japan wouldn't extradite him, but not because Japanese
officials claimed there was no evidence. It is because Japanese law
prohibits the extradition of Japanese nationals. Moreover, Japan and
Peru do not have an extradition treaty.
Liar. Even if Japan had the treaty with Peru, Japan wouldn't extradite
anyone without a certain evidence represented to the authrities. Peru
has not represented any evidence yet. Possibly because they don't have
any. Unlike the dictatorial racist country like Canada or US, Japan is
a constitutional state, and it's impossible to arrest or extradite
someone without any evidence which is reasonable enough to arrest
someone in Japanese law. Unfortunately, unlike in N. America, being a
jap or some other ethnic or race, or being a believer of a specific
religion can never be any rational reason in Japan.
Post by Vernon North
Why do you always lie? Are you a pathological liar?
It's you.
---------------------------------------
Verno
Vernon North
2005-11-09 17:19:01 UTC
Post by Vernon North
Vernon North =3DE3=3D81=3DAE=3DE3=3D83=3DA1=3DE3=3D83=3D83=3DE3=3D82=3D=
Post by Vernon North
Vernon North =3D3DE3=3D3D81=3D3DAE=3D3DE3=3D3D83=3D3DA1=3D3DE3=3D3D=
83=3D3D83=3D3DE3=3D3D82=3D3D=3D
Post by Vernon North
,
Post by Vernon North
Post by Vernon North
Hurk =3D3D3DE3=3D3D3D81=3D3D3DAE=3D3D3DE3=3D3D3D83=3D3D3DA1=3D3=
D3DE3=3D3D3D83=3D3D3D8=3D
Post by Vernon North
3=3D3D3DE3=3D3D3D82=3D3D3DBB=3D3D3DE3=3D3D
Post by Vernon North
Post by Vernon North
Post by Hurk
Fujimori arrested on Chile visit
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4413176.stm
Thanks God almighty !!! he is ARRESTED at last !!!
Mr. Fujimori is innocent. It's a conspiracy of the dirty whites=
in =3D
Post by Vernon North
S=3